This pages lists a selection of the software I have produced, much of which is open source.
- COSMOS Desktop COSMOS Desktop enables social scientists to collect, mash and visualize social media and curated data without programming.
- Text2Link Firefox, Thunderbird and SeaMonkey extension.
- nscolor-components A Swift extension to NSColor that provides easy access to its RGB and HSB components.
- twitter-collection-js Collect tweets filtered from the Twitter streaming API with Node.js.
- twitter-geo-server-js A Node.js application that serves geocoded data derived from tweets retrieved from the Twitter streaming API to multiple clients over web sockets.
- ruby-twitter-tools Ruby command line tools for processing Twitter data.