Quick View Calendar
The Quick View Calendar macOS app provides a calendar of the current month from the menu bar.
Adapts to Light and Dark Menu Bar Mode
Quick View Calendar adapts to the light and dark menu bar modes:
No Settings Required
Quick View Calendar adapts to your system preferences so no settings are required:
- Today’s date is highlighted with the current system preference highlight color (found in the General system preferences).
- The calendar week starts on the day selected by the First day of week system preference (found in the Language & Region system preferences).
Make Quick View Calendar a Login Item
To make sure Quick View Calendar runs every time you log in or restart your Mac, add it as a Login Item, as described in this Apple Support article.
The Quick View Calendar app does not collect, store or transmit any information. It uses the current date and the following system settings:
- The language listed first in the Preferred languages setting (found in the Language & Region system preferences)
- The First day of week setting (found in the Language & Region system preferences)
- The Highlight color setting (found in the General system preferences)
If you have any problems using Quick View Calendar, please email me.